Friday 3 January 2014

Topics and Ideas for my magazine

While reviewing glamour magazine, I found that the majority of photos of women, were of models who posed for the camera in the latest fashion and with the latest make-up. All the men featured in the magazine were celebrities who were caught by the paparazzi, no male models were featured.
The majority of the magazine gave viewers information on up-to-date fashion and make-up, women posing for the camera, some in a seductive way.

In my magazine, I would mirror this. I will create my own photo shoot, with a thin female posing. I will also have a page on tips about make-up and how to get a certain look. For my page featuring the female gaze, I will rate male celebrities.

Pages:

Cover page, mirroring the cover of a glamour magazine; a women posing, centred in the middle, with captions surrounding her about the contents of the magazine. The brand name: Glamour, is behind the centred image.

Glamour Magazine, 2009
Posted by Taylor Swift Fan, June 29 2009

Page about tips on make-up : A centred picture of a female, with different types of make-up surrounding her.

A page charting the 'sexiest men', with brief descriptions about them.

A page featuring a female modelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment